Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Recess Duty!

This fall has been amazing! 
 Perfect.  Cool in the mornings and evenings, then nice and sunny during the day! 
A few days ago it was deceivingly cool.  I was up for recess duty and I thought this outfit would be fine.  Well, these pants are super lightweight, which is good, unless it's cold outside!  I added the jacket and was still a little chilly, but I rocked out recess duty, teeth chattering and all!
Whatever, I looked cute!
 
 
 
 
I was going to get rid of this graphic tee, it's a little tight to wear alone.  I hung it back in my closet after this... it's great for layering!





denim jacket: +Gap 
pants: Kyodan from +Marshalls 
shoes: Roxie from Marshalls

4 comments:

  1. Girrrrrrrrrrrllllll... you've got OOTD nailed down!!! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I loved your comment Suzanne! Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I always love seeing what you are wearing!

    Thank you for linking up with Friday's Fab Favorites!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! It makes me so happy to have you comment!
      Thanks for sharing the love and visiting your guests!

      Delete