Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

That is One Hard Working Skirt...

Did you have a good weekend?
I was busy, not gonna lie! 
My man is finally home and I can breathe again, well, not really... I'm totally suffering from post nasal drip and I sneeze on everything and my head hurts... but I'm always busy!  Stuff just doesn't let up... good thing I like to be busy!
 
I recently wore this little getup.
It really is casual.  This skirt is way comfy, pair it with a baggy tee, and you just can't go wrong!  Comfort and style... booya!

top: Hollister (bought at Marshalls)
skirt: Old Navy 
 

 
Cute little gold-tipped ballet flats dress it up a little.
 
 
I made that necklace, yes indeed!  Those cute little lime green earrings were some Target clearance.  Love it!
 
So, I was thinking of what I wanted to wear with this skirt and I just wanted to show a couple more ideas I had...
 

Simply adding a chambray shirt, tucking the tee in, dresses this skirt up a little more.
 
You could also pair it with a little lace peplum and whala... a Sunday look!
 
Now that is a good little skirt right?  Giving you so many options! 
Do you have one in your closet?  You should!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovin the last two, the skirt is adorable on you and very versatile!
    xoxo
    www.bugsandbeans.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks cute Jamie! I was a little afraid of the stripes, but never fear, they work!

      Delete